Looking for an archive in the library? Click Here
Protecting celebrations for a lifetime & beyond
Share all the tingles of life's celebrations for generations. Graduations, weddings, babies and reunions.
Safe for generations to appreciate.
Family history, art, recipes, sports, family history.
Be the voice for loved ones. Secure their legacy.
Record and document your will.
Leave something special for the ones you love the most
Share Mom's stories with your great grandkids.
Document traditions to show future generations what makes your history unique and special.
Capture special moments with the Not Forgotten Film Team. Get professionally produced and edited archive videos.
Build video collections with professional assistance
Level up with library status
Records are de-linked from the cloud - safe from privacy violation, hacking and cyber attacks.
Archivist regularly update technology so archive formats are always relevant and accessible.
Library status enables us to create official bibliographic records for your uploaded media.
Your onetime payment buys your preservation space in three locations for up to 300 years.
Not Forgotten is committed to future proofing its legacies in its holdings. This means ensuring they are discoverable long into the future. For that reason we are a registered library. Each legacy produced by Not Forgotten has its own library card.
The purpose of libraries is to make the world’s knowledge more accessible. Not Forgotten is creating a library of human stories saved in legacy products, and for this purpose is a registered library.
In order to maintain our status as a library, we must share information about our holdings and employ a library management system that facilitates global sharing.
We preserve records in a ISO-27001 certified data repository system. This means that Not Forgotten Customers will have a preserved library record which will last generations.
The library records can be viewed here and are and added to WorldCat.
Our digital lives are as much a part of us today as our physical lives. The most fundamental impulse that drives collecting institutions like archives, museums and libraries: memory. How do societies document evidence and information about the past in such a way that will be useful for their members in the present as well as for anyone at anytime in the future? How do families pass down their knowledge, experiences, histories and legends from one generation to the next? People have been successful at this endeavor for centuries and centuries. Different groups in different times have employed a diverse set of available technologies to communicate to future generations, including oral traditions, written traditions and documentary recording media (still images, sound recordings and moving images). “We need to share stories; we need to write to each other, and about each other; and we need to record our voices and our likenesses. We cannot preserve everything. And not everything needs to be preserved. But the more we talk, the more we write and the more we document, the better chance some fragment of our expressions and experiences will make its way to our descendants.”
How to make a Digital Legacy Product?
The overall process is described as Assemble - Archive - Access. Customers are most actively involved in Assemble.
Assemble will broadly follow :
1. Select and purchase your product
2. Set up an account - you will receive a "new account verification email" as well as "your account is now open".
3. Tell us about the owner of the the Legacy.
4. Enter the owners family history data (optional - skipped for organizations).
5. Upload your headshot for your personalized library card.
6. Organize, catalog and format your digital assets for upload (if included). Decide what digital assets to include that serve your purpose - for example decide what is most important to you, which information characterizes you and what information has enduring value to you and your family. Follow digital guidelines.
7. Create and upload your Not Forgotten Video (optional) - select a template - create your prompts - film your scenes - upload your scenes.
8. Receive your records and legacy book : genealogy, library, blockchain.